Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Out with Xhin Girl~

School Holidays started a week ago. Younger sisters are al at home.
*-"YEAY for them, No YEAY for me!"-* semua sangat bising kat rumah!

Because it is school holidays, they think they can get away by just sitting around at home, watching tv, playing computer games, online, n watsoever~ NO of coz. I've been telling them how lazy they are now. No school no PJK..no PJK no sports..no sports no exercise.. no exercise CANNOT PLAY COMPUTER! CANNOT ONLINE!! hahaha!! I'm evil~


Since I was going to MV to buy Dancing Bananas's present, I asked Binng & Xhin Girl to tag along~ I'll start teaching them the basic of 'Shopping Exercise' haha!! but.. Binng choose to stay home. so i made her clean her desk & mop the floor. she agreed~

Xhin Girl tagged along. I dropped Huay off in Uni b4 heading to MV! we reached MV about 11.10am. I made Xhin Girl walked for at least 1 and a half hr continuosly and refuse to let her sit when she wanted to.. haha!! I'm mean.. I know. For her own good. Should start training now for future shopping~ haha!! Well 1 and a half hr is only a while ok!! Next time i should increase to 3 hrs!! Then slowly to 4-5 hrs.. haha!! Bought Pei Xzan's present and drove home! Dowanna spend too long in MV. better come back to get ready for 2nite's PARTY!!!!!! wuhu~


Adikku the poser!!
Guess her age!
look at her!! damn mengada!~ haha!! but she looks cute with my sunglasses which look superly oversized on her face~ haha!! There was this time when she put her sunglasses down like picture no.3 first row from left, a Proton Waja passed by and a maid sitting at the back of the car LOL at her..
.
.
I beh tahan I laugh out loud! I asked her to do tat look again so I can snap her pic and put it here!! hehehehe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha your sister looks so cute!!

Looks like you too....the way she camwhore also macam sikit resemblance only....haha!!

chyeli said...

ur sis so cute but kesian her hav to force by u to go out.. wahaha..

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

sarah-of coz cute ler.. like me mer.. hahaha!!

chye li-haha!! for her own good also..!!she got ntg to do wat..~