Wednesday, January 09, 2008

AJ Mclean turns 30!~ & tagged

Listening to Backstreet Boys
-Helpless when she smiles
.
.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST AJ MCLEAN!!!!
MAY MY WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE!! wuhu~~


i was tagged by Crybaby. she put my name first sumore. thx for tagging~ dun really understand the meaning of tag. so.. wth. haha!!
i got ntg to do now so i filled up some questions from her blog.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
-27 to 30


2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
-“I love u”


3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
-3 blog buddies?? Hmm.. [1]~Pei Xzan (coz v clicked n she’s understanding), [2]~AJ Mclean (if he blogs..hehe! so he could sing to me on the deserted island. im helpless when he sings! wuhu!)
[3]~KinkyBlueFairy (she’s not my blog buddy also but she’s very happening. Maybe she can spice up the boring deserted island! Haha!)


4. What is the place that you want to go the most?
-my dreamland whr everything nice is possible! Haha!


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-be successful in everything..EVERYTHING! (im greedy!!)


6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
-I regret eating 3 full meals everyday! Lol~


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-my sense of direction, my family, frens, my dog, my sleep, my entertainment.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-not enuff la!! I wanna study overseas, then I wanna renovate my hse! Buy a new car! Sign up for slimming programme! Sign up for New York skin care! I wanna shop n wont get broke! Buy my parents new car! Send my sis overseas to study! Bla..bla.. I think I would mostly use tat money to buy myself a wish everyday! (if tat is possible) Haha!! (told u im greedy wat..)


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
-I dunno! Stupid question! Haha! Let’s c how deep is my love for him 1st.


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-caring, charitable, crazy over Nicholas Teo!


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-to be loved! He must be real n not boring! Accept my everything (include family & frens) as they are~


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-Fakers!! Troublemakers!! Unreasonable person!!


13. What is your ambition?
-for now? Slim down!!!!!!!!!!!!


14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
-when i dun like him/her. haha!


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-I dun like this type of question.. I nvr take time to really think. Coz I know what is important when I come to it.

16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
-I wish I could be one.. haha!

17. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
-not yet


18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
-more hardworking and stop procastinating! hehe!


19. Are u afraid of death?
-duh? Yes of coz!!
.
.
20. What is the thing u hate about KL?
-TRAFFIC JAM!!

4 comments:

Peanutxz said...

basically a tag means it's sumthing they do d then they write ur name and u'll hve to do watever's being stated
at the instructions lo. then after doing it u'll hve to tag other ppl.

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

oh... icic!! hahaha!! i dowan tag ppl can? boring la. haha!

chyeli said...

haha.. can.. i tag for fun nia.. plus u didn finish my Q also la.. still hav 8 more Q.. hehehe.. i am not really that over crazy for nic la.. ok ok la.. haha..

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

hehehe!! at 1st i dun really un wat is tag ma.. so i copy a bit to do onli lo. haha! thx for tagging haha!