Sunday, February 10, 2008

my dog my pride and joy

My dog my pride. My dog my joy.
.
.
Dear lizzie,
It’s been 3 days (approaching 4) since u left our hse. Where are u? I miss u badly. So bad tat the first and last thing on my mind is U! I could not help but think of u every time I see ur bowl juz outside the door. I could not help but to think of u when I see the food we bought for u left unattended, I could not help when I c ur fav place left empty. I could not help but to feel regret y I did not care for u more when u were around? I’ve been sobbing for few days... every time I bathe I sob. I dowan to let others know I sob coz I do not wan to remind them tat u are not here. I’m desperate to know whr r u! I walk around the dark and quiet neighborhood on the day u were lost. There were no sign of u. Pa n Ma even drove around AGAIN the next day. There were still no sign of u. we tot we heard ur barking somewhere near but the barking slowly went to silence. We cant track whr the barking came from. We slowly accept the fact tat u left us. I felt so guilty for being happy n laughing merrily on CNY. I pray hard tat u r safe. I hope tat some1 kind pick u up n take good care of u better than us. But I still wish tat u would come back to us! I really miss u! we miss u so so much! Everybody is trying so hard not to mention ur name. afraid tat we would get sadden. However, whoever picks u up is not doing any good for us. Cant u ppl c tat she has a collar? She has an owner ok!! leave her alone n she mite come back home..
.
.
Lizzie has always been my best company. Whenever I came back from uni she was the first to greet me. I always ta-pao burger back n gave her the bread. The burger is salty. Whenever mum is back from work.. she was the first again to greet mum. Pull mum’s leg, lick mum’s leg. I used to sit down in the garden looking at my plants. Lizzie would sit beside me and watch togther. She was so sweet. As if she understands. And whenever al of us come out to our garden, lizzie would look so happy. jumping here n there, up and down.. running very fast coz she knew tat we wun able to catch her. I miss tat!! i am so proud of u dear lizzie. I always wanna show u to my frens when they come! I always wanna show u to the ppl crossing outside tat u can run very fast, jump up n down, stand n walk on ur 2 feet, etc etc. I wanna show them tat I have this beautiful dog tat is so active. I am so proud of u. u bring happiness to my family. I spend my money buying dog snacks for u. every time I saw dog snacks in supermarket I will grab them although pa dun agree to buy. (it wasn’t cheap) i try to bring u around in my car w/out pa’s knowledge. U were afraid at 1st.
.
.
Now tat u are not here.. nobody greets me anymore when im back from uni.. (sis wil be at skool, pa n ma work) nobody wil lick n pull mum’s leg when she is back from work. Nobody wil greet me at the gate when I come home early morning. Nobody will finish the dog food I bought. Nobody is going to sit besides me enjoying the nature’s beauty. I have ntg to show my fren now. I wanna show them how proud I am to have u! ur senses are so powerful. U can smell the food we were eating although the glass door was closed tight. U would bark at us or juz look at us hoping tat we wun spare some for u. I cant c tat now. I always eat in the living room n I hope u would appear from nowhr looking at me hoping tat I would give u some food again. I always look out the main gate juz in case u come back to us. But there are no sign of u. I cant hear u bark anymore. Im afraid tat I would forget how ur bark sounds like. N I dowan tat to happen. I miss u lizzie. Y did u run away? U dun have to be afraid of the sound of fireworks. U r at home. U r with us! u dun have to worry! Y did u run hysterically? N u did tat when i wasn’t home? How could u? the last time I touch u is when I came home to bathe on eve of CNY. I miss u! i often think to myself. Wat happen if u r gone? U r going to leave us someday but I nvr tot it would be so soon n at tis time.. we were unprepared. How could u left us like tat? my greatest fear came true. I have lost u… im so worry bout u when I hear the sound of fireworks now. I always wonder whr u r… r u safe? Wat happen if not one is there for u? lizzie plz come home! I miss u!
.
.
I dowanna to have another dog unless it is lizzie. I miss u! u will always be the onli pet dog in my heart. i love u..

No comments: