It was a hot day until it rains around 6 plus in the evening. fuh~ I always love rain. I don't fancy hot weather. Especially those without wind. Fuih~ can die. Too hot. But raining everyday and continuosly makes me sick and tired of it. Well, my plants do look happier and fresher with rain. hehe! However, heavy rain=flood! Flood=traffic jam! Luckily i left Plaza Mont Kiara earlier after a part time work last week. Or else i would be stucked in traffic like my mum. Jam in Kl!!~ Jam in Sg Besi highway!!~ Jam in Kajang!!~ Last week, while trying to avoid the terrible jam, she actually got lost in Bangi haha! The road leading into Kajang from Seremban Highway tak boleh pakai. As in, the jam were so bad, mum can't even get to turn in. So she decided to turn into the Bangi road further down. Mana tau, SESAT! haha! She left KL at 7pm, reached home bout 10pm scary mary! I left Mont Kiara bout 530 pm, rain were pouring down like FUIYOH!! Reached Kajang about about 630pm. That's when it started to rain heavily in Kajang also. Luckily i got home earlier. I escaped the horrible traffic. Mum poor thing a bit la hehe! Rain is so scary to me now. I no longer love rain as much i did. hehe! but i stil like it! LOLx!
..
..
Sometimes i love to appear offline in MSN. Why, you ask? Well, not becoz there are too many people searching for me to chat, i'm not that popular k. haha! It was plainly just for fun. I do like to put "Online" once a while to let people notice that i'm online. hehe! The favourite status i love to put is "Busy" and "In a call" hehe! Don't ask me why? haha! sajer. (there are times that i'm really away and busy la) haha!
..
Sometimes i love to appear offline in MSN. Why, you ask? Well, not becoz there are too many people searching for me to chat, i'm not that popular k. haha! It was plainly just for fun. I do like to put "Online" once a while to let people notice that i'm online. hehe! The favourite status i love to put is "Busy" and "In a call" hehe! Don't ask me why? haha! sajer. (there are times that i'm really away and busy la) haha!
..
The purpose people online in MSN is to chat la.. duh~ What i hate about appearing online in MSN is, people just come to chat with you, well that's very fine coz that's the whole main purpose of MSN. Your stay in contact with friends and chat with them. But some people are just too annoying. If you wanna chat, just chat la. Don't go do those stupid things or trying to hint to people that you need to be pujuk or stg. DAMN! I hate that! I was not really in mood for that. And it was NOTHING. If it is a serious problem, then i'll definitely layan. DAMN this is just about some random thing i said like "I don't like people using my wireless line coz it will make my line slower". This dude was using other people's line. So i guessed he terasa la. Then he said stg that, for me, i think he was trying to hint that he was upset and I MUST KINDA LIKE PUJUK BALIK? (eg: oh then bye bye lo. i chat with u next time when i got my own line lo. since u say until like that) excuse me?? What did i do next? I JUST FCKING IGNORE HIM! He is always like that! I wasn't in mood for this crap. Although today was not a bad day. He in still online. And like i care????! DAMN! Why do we have this type of specimen here? damn frustrating! Maybe he's just lack of attention and craving desperately for one or more! I mean there is nothing wrong for lack of attention. Well, i'm kinda lack of attention also. I admit! I bet everyone does. But i don't go like do some silly, meaningless crap just to get one. Pathetic la!
..
..
relieved......~
Sorry! haha! PMS baru came visit today. I have been so stress that my PMS delayed. For about a month u know?! So stress. why? Scare that something is not right with my body la. Maybe stg blocking the ovum's way. CHOI! or pregnant?! hahaha! impossible~ I did not have sex. haha! But Ying Huay warned. You never know, u might get pregnant by wearing contaminated underwear or using a unisex public toilet or just sitting on a chair. Well, u never know. Since everything seems to be able to mutate nowadays. It might happen to anything around us. Ridiculous! No scientific proven theory? I said, u never know. haha! U might be the first to experience this thing. Scientist from around the globe will come searching for you, and buat byk funny experiments on your body. haha! OH SNAP! I'm getting out of my mind. Really out! haha! ok end it! I'm glad that my PMS is finally here. haha! Weird huh?
..
..
Yesterday i was chatting to px about some topic related to ermm, CELEBS HOT HUNKS! haha! On how we know that a particular celeb is very Leng Chai but we are not gilakan them. Like they won't make us go all "ga...ga..." on them. On the other hand, those celebs that look just "OK" can make us go hehe! "ga.. ga.. ga.." and weak at the knees! haha!
..
I find Avenged Sevenfold's Synyster Gates is DAMN BLOODY HOT! hahaha! That's no specific features of him or whatsoever that attracts me, i just feel that he's HOT! haha! or maybe it is the way he smiles and the way he plays the guitar! LOLx! however, he may be, to some people, looks erm.. not good and with reaction like "yer y u like this kind one?" haha! Coz he's not the average type of HOT guys in everyone's mind. haha! He is covered with tattoos, has funky hair, is in a rock(kinda metal) band, has weird band mates (haha), he wears make up (as in gothic or emo. I prefer to call it emo. hehe! Gothic sounds super scary-halloween-type that follows ajaran-sesat LOLx!) and he wears a fedora most of the time. haha! I was watching the videos of him talking in youtube. Man he got nice voice too! He is so talented with guitars. And... his guitar is CUN! with his name on it!
..
Px said i like scary people. haha! But she agree that Syn is HOT. Yeay!!!! I don't deny that. What can i say? I have special, very special interest in special things/people. haha!
..
..
relieved......~
Sorry! haha! PMS baru came visit today. I have been so stress that my PMS delayed. For about a month u know?! So stress. why? Scare that something is not right with my body la. Maybe stg blocking the ovum's way. CHOI! or pregnant?! hahaha! impossible~ I did not have sex. haha! But Ying Huay warned. You never know, u might get pregnant by wearing contaminated underwear or using a unisex public toilet or just sitting on a chair. Well, u never know. Since everything seems to be able to mutate nowadays. It might happen to anything around us. Ridiculous! No scientific proven theory? I said, u never know. haha! U might be the first to experience this thing. Scientist from around the globe will come searching for you, and buat byk funny experiments on your body. haha! OH SNAP! I'm getting out of my mind. Really out! haha! ok end it! I'm glad that my PMS is finally here. haha! Weird huh?
..
..
Yesterday i was chatting to px about some topic related to ermm, CELEBS HOT HUNKS! haha! On how we know that a particular celeb is very Leng Chai but we are not gilakan them. Like they won't make us go all "ga...ga..." on them. On the other hand, those celebs that look just "OK" can make us go hehe! "ga.. ga.. ga.." and weak at the knees! haha!
..
I find Avenged Sevenfold's Synyster Gates is DAMN BLOODY HOT! hahaha! That's no specific features of him or whatsoever that attracts me, i just feel that he's HOT! haha! or maybe it is the way he smiles and the way he plays the guitar! LOLx! however, he may be, to some people, looks erm.. not good and with reaction like "yer y u like this kind one?" haha! Coz he's not the average type of HOT guys in everyone's mind. haha! He is covered with tattoos, has funky hair, is in a rock(kinda metal) band, has weird band mates (haha), he wears make up (as in gothic or emo. I prefer to call it emo. hehe! Gothic sounds super scary-halloween-type that follows ajaran-sesat LOLx!) and he wears a fedora most of the time. haha! I was watching the videos of him talking in youtube. Man he got nice voice too! He is so talented with guitars. And... his guitar is CUN! with his name on it!
..
Px said i like scary people. haha! But she agree that Syn is HOT. Yeay!!!! I don't deny that. What can i say? I have special, very special interest in special things/people. haha!




2 comments:
wow.. this is the 1st time u write so lengthy a?? haha.. and it was so emo all the way down.. fun and relief rite?? haha.. i guess u finally understand why my post can be so lengthy ba.. cause it help me release anger, sadness.. share happiness and evrything..
hahaha!! oh no.. tis is not the 1st time i wrote this long. hehehe! i remember got longer one. hehhee i know y u write so long..hehhee! release anger ma. eh y tag me? wahahaha! but i will do.. definitely. haha
Post a Comment