Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Feeling joyous and apologetic

..oOo..
Did not realize that the previous post was my 100th post!!! yeay! hahaha!
so.. HAPPY 101th post.
^^
Met up Dui and Hoho for lunch yesterday in Leisure Mall. Hoho msged me the night before saying that the monsoon mood of her colleagues makes her miss me and Syok Foon so much. So sweet! Been long since we last hang out. Miss them so muchie! Don't know why, but i felt so happy seeing them. The moment i stepped into the restaurant, i was so looking forward to see them. My lips automatically curled up A SMILE when i spotted them sitting at a table waiting for me. I tried to maintain the usual mode, but i i just felt too happy to see them. LOLx! I don't know why.
^^
I was suppose to fetch Huay from Tasik Selatan Lrt station. Huay said the bus will be reaching a bit late coz it was jam all the way into the bus station. Since it was still quite early after lunch, i decided to drive all the way down to Pudu Station to fetch her and Shann. (coming back from Ipoh) Ajak Dui to teman me, Hoho was working.
..
Rain began to pour like no body's business. I drove very slow coz i could hardly see whats in front of my car. Not that bad la, but the visibility was ermm.. maybe 100-150 metres la. And it was flood everywhere. shoot!~
..
Dui showed me another way to Pudu Station. I dun even remember all. hmm.. "chueen here chueen there. Don't know where was i" And this is the most 'interesting' part. Firstly i would like to apologize to the people walking/riding/running/pushing stg beside where my car passed by.
..
SO SORRY!!! I'm really really sorry.
I didn't mean to splash the flood water at you.
Mohon ampun!!!!
..
haha! Well, the story was, when i drove along some road behind Time Squares, i accidentally splashed a puddle of water to a man pushing something beside the road. (every car was doing the same thing but that is something we are not suppose to do!!) I felt so guilty! I didn't mean to. I can barely see the roads clearly, rain were pouring down heavily, cars were splashing water at my windscreen, and it was slippery. If i step on the brake emergency-ly, my car would skiied and who knows what it might hit. That's why i decided to just go with the flow. And that i regrettably splash water at the man. So SORRY!!!~~ I really didn't mean to. hmm.~
..
The second story was.. yes people. There is a second incident. haha! unfortunately!
..
A motorcyclist riding on the road next to the road i was using. Rain had stopped. However, there was a puddle of water at the road, so invisible that i did not slow down to avoid splashing. I only realize the puddle of water when the car about 5-6 metres ahead of me brake and water began splashing everywhere. Sorry motorcyclist, no time to slow down. haha!
^^
After that, i still have the courage to look at my rear mirror, to check if the motor fella is chasing me. I bet he was cursing the hell out of me. oops. haha!

2 comments:

Fayeyin said...

deng~~~ behave pls...splashed water at people la~~

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

u must be feeling so lucky tat was not u rite. hahaha! i din mean to ok. haha! i said so many times sorry d hahaha!