Sunday, April 19, 2009

Matt stays..

Matt stays... well at least for another week. The judges in American Idol finally invokes their one an only save to save Matt Giraud from elimination last week. I don't hate Matt. I'm not his fan either. But i kinda like his jazzy voice in some of the music he sang.
..
A part of me felt excited because the judges finally used the one and only save after so long. I just wanna see how does the idol feels when he/she was annouced "saved" haha! But the other part of me was very afraid that if... IF la.. if Adam Lambert was voted out before he enters final 2, what is it going to happen? I would like to see him in final 2!! The judges has no more save left to use it on other more powerful idol. eg: Adam Lambert (of coz!!!), Allison Iraheta, Danny ('geek'y) Gokey (okok ler).
..
In the American Idol world according to me, i think that Anoop or Lil' round should leaves. So i will choose to let these 2 go 1st. Matt could stay longer and judges won't have to use their save. Walalala lalala... too bad the american idol is not according to me. haha!
..
hmm.. I will be anticipating what Adam will deliver this coming Wednesday. The theme is Disco. This will be a plus for Adam, I HOPE. haha! ala... Whatever theme u throw to Adam, he'll do good!
..
psst! I read this in a website.
------
--
{.................rest assured that he's already become one of this year's breakout reality TV stars. Speaking of breakout reality TV stars, what would "Project Runway" Season 4 winner Christian Siriano think of this guy?}
----
What was that suppose to mean? JAHAT!! CIS!! cilaka! hahaha! Although there was hidden truth to some extent. But still... CILAKA betul!
----
FYI
(it was said all over the website that Adam Lambert is gay) I DON'T CARE!!!!! :)
.-.-.-.-.
and...
(Siriano is openly gay)-wikipedia

No comments: