Hey people! Happy April Fool’s Day! Has you prank anyone yet? Or have you kena prank yet. Hmm.. Steph tried to prank me ALL THE WAY from Russia. Haha! But got kick out of fun by me! She told me she is getting married to a Russian PR there. Prolly to get PR in Russia la. I didn’t even think bout what she really mean. I terus shoot.. “Don’t April Fool me la!” Dah.. I killed the fun!~
----
--
Then at work place. I accompanied my colleague to the Directors’ office. She wants to show me where a staff that I will probably work with sits. On the way there, she was stopped by the chairman’s bodyguard. Stating that in the event the night before, the chairman was very angry at the camera girl. My colleague was the camera girl. She went back early before the event ended the night before. She was a bit freak out. (I can tell from the expression on her face la) and then BAM!!!!!!!~ The bodyguard shouted “APRIL FOOL’S” and run away while bursting into laughter. Cilaka. I pun terkejut!
----
--
and again, I surfed MSN in my office during free time. This is what I found. Hehe! Some April Fool’s prank. I’ll paste some funny ones here. :)
----
--
*- Glenda, of Nacogdoches, Texas: I'm a nursery nurse, and I pretended to be asleep in a rocking chair holding a baby. When my boss came in, I startled and threw the baby (a doll) up in the air.
#imagine the boss look and reactions when the nurse did that. LOL! "AaaaHhhh" -rushing his/her way to grab the baby before it reached the ground- but that's quite cruel lo. hmm~
...
*- Debra, of Monument: Our daughter was seven months pregnant. She put a water bottle between her legs and dramatically faked that her water had broken. Her husband was so caught off guard he went out to the car without his shirt, the bag and his wife!
#forget shirt forget bag never mind! FORGET HIS WIFE? hmm.. so what was his purpose going out to the car?
...
*- Deborah, of Ravenswood, W.V.: For my daughter's 16th birthday (on April 1), I told her she was getting a car. She ran out to the driveway and found a pink Barbie convertible there instead of a real car. She was not amused and has not forgiven me. She will turn 30 this year.
#That was very sad! OMG! If that happens to me, i'll scream my lung out until everyone/everything in front of me all soaked with my saliva!
...
*- Laurie, of Pittsburgh: My friend packed her husband's lunch on April Fools' Day. She packed his favorite Oreo cookies, but she removed the cream and replaced it with toothpaste.
#ooooOO goooooooooD idea. but not to my dad. hahaha!
...
*- Revella, Boisa: My mother-in-law's birthday is April 1st. One year I made her a cake with a balloon inside. When she cut into it, the frosting exploded everywhere.
#My grandpa's birthday falls on April 1st. In fact i am going to celebrate with him after work. dinner with all family members. If i do that tonight, all my family members will chase me with a BIG bowl of shark fin. hahaha!
------
---
I guess BIG BIG April Fool's pranks are not so popular here. There might be huge pranks going on here but those i listed up there seldom happens. Unless the people we encounter is EXTREMELY SPORTING!! :)
----
chao~ Have a nice April 1st peeps! la la la la la la la la la la ~ ~ ~ ~
--
Then at work place. I accompanied my colleague to the Directors’ office. She wants to show me where a staff that I will probably work with sits. On the way there, she was stopped by the chairman’s bodyguard. Stating that in the event the night before, the chairman was very angry at the camera girl. My colleague was the camera girl. She went back early before the event ended the night before. She was a bit freak out. (I can tell from the expression on her face la) and then BAM!!!!!!!~ The bodyguard shouted “APRIL FOOL’S” and run away while bursting into laughter. Cilaka. I pun terkejut!
----
--
and again, I surfed MSN in my office during free time. This is what I found. Hehe! Some April Fool’s prank. I’ll paste some funny ones here. :)
----
--
*- Glenda, of Nacogdoches, Texas: I'm a nursery nurse, and I pretended to be asleep in a rocking chair holding a baby. When my boss came in, I startled and threw the baby (a doll) up in the air.
#imagine the boss look and reactions when the nurse did that. LOL! "AaaaHhhh" -rushing his/her way to grab the baby before it reached the ground- but that's quite cruel lo. hmm~
...
*- Debra, of Monument: Our daughter was seven months pregnant. She put a water bottle between her legs and dramatically faked that her water had broken. Her husband was so caught off guard he went out to the car without his shirt, the bag and his wife!
#forget shirt forget bag never mind! FORGET HIS WIFE? hmm.. so what was his purpose going out to the car?
...
*- Deborah, of Ravenswood, W.V.: For my daughter's 16th birthday (on April 1), I told her she was getting a car. She ran out to the driveway and found a pink Barbie convertible there instead of a real car. She was not amused and has not forgiven me. She will turn 30 this year.
#That was very sad! OMG! If that happens to me, i'll scream my lung out until everyone/everything in front of me all soaked with my saliva!
...
*- Laurie, of Pittsburgh: My friend packed her husband's lunch on April Fools' Day. She packed his favorite Oreo cookies, but she removed the cream and replaced it with toothpaste.
#ooooOO goooooooooD idea. but not to my dad. hahaha!
...
*- Revella, Boisa: My mother-in-law's birthday is April 1st. One year I made her a cake with a balloon inside. When she cut into it, the frosting exploded everywhere.
#My grandpa's birthday falls on April 1st. In fact i am going to celebrate with him after work. dinner with all family members. If i do that tonight, all my family members will chase me with a BIG bowl of shark fin. hahaha!
------
---
I guess BIG BIG April Fool's pranks are not so popular here. There might be huge pranks going on here but those i listed up there seldom happens. Unless the people we encounter is EXTREMELY SPORTING!! :)
----
chao~ Have a nice April 1st peeps! la la la la la la la la la la ~ ~ ~ ~


4 comments:
wAHAHAHAHHAAH~~~ steph is "babi" lor~~~
and the guard memang cilaka betul!!!! WAHAHAHHAAH
steph kacau i when i was working. hahaha! cis.. n i got mood somemore to reply her hahaha!
now showing off can work plus msn ~~~
:P jeles? no la. i din msn! i blog jer hahaha! & berfb haha!
Post a Comment