Saturday, August 14, 2010

"I thought u brought bed sheet and pillows"

"I provide FREE STRESS REDUCTION KIT". Who's up for one??
.
I did not put this (below as attached) as my desktop wallpaper as I planned. Instead, I printed out and put on the wall beside my table just for fun. A4 size. When I was sitting at my place, my head actually blocked the whole paper.
^^
Well, it did attracted A LOT of attention, both wanted and unwanted. Many managers were fascinated by this piece of thingy when they came across it. This piece of A4 size paper attracted quite a number of attention; both wanted and unwanted. It was fun to see people coming into our department and laugh at what is on the wall and begin to ask me funny and weird questions. The most important thing is that they smile. So, thank you to whoever created this 'poster' as it brings smiley face into our day. :)

*kids don't try this at home*

----------------------------------------------------------

Morning Breakfast.
^^
What more could you ask for when you got this!!!! AWESOME KOPI-PING!!! What an Awesome way to start my morning! Look at the bubble they created at the top of the kopi-ping. sukaA!



^^
~~Later in the morning~~

My colleague came in with a orange plastic. It was a shape of a bag of bed sheet or pillow. I thought she was tired sitting on the chair whole day. That's why she brought a pillow. She went to make Milo. She came in, opened the plastic bag and began to eat the content of the plastic bag which I thought was a pillow. DANG!!! It was bread! A whole BIG plastic bag of bread.


After she consumed 2 BIG.. as I would like to call it "-POW!-"! Left 4 pieces. It was HUGE. I felt the kekenyangan even by just looking at it.

^^

^^
Nearly 4 inched ok.

^^
I have never seen this type of bread selling in this HUGE SIZE!
Compared to my Clorets.
^^
To the small bun I purchased from 7-Eleven.
^^

Non related: Looks like cute lil' perky ass. hahaha!!
.

2 comments:

Fayeyin said...

eh.. u finally blog back!!! kakakkakakakakaka... like ur last photo~

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

like leh!!!!!!
itu chye li ask me y compare to ass... but it really looks like some cute perky ass kan.. hahaha