Went to the clinic to check BP. ok BP lower than usual but still normal. Asked Doc why i feel heavy on my forehead.
--
Doc: If it is at the middle, at the top of your nose, it's probably flu.
Me: No. It kinda spread across, above the eye brows.
Doc: STRESS!!
Me: How to make the 'heaviness' go away?
Doc: Normally we give muscle relaxer.
Me: But it is not necessary right?
Doc: Nope.
Me: Ok. I don't want. Thank You.
Walk out to get my med, back to the new office with air cond that feels more like a heater. I miss seeing people i see everyday in my old place, 2 floors down.
--
Doc: If it is at the middle, at the top of your nose, it's probably flu.
Me: No. It kinda spread across, above the eye brows.
Doc: STRESS!!
Me: How to make the 'heaviness' go away?
Doc: Normally we give muscle relaxer.
Me: But it is not necessary right?
Doc: Nope.
Me: Ok. I don't want. Thank You.
Walk out to get my med, back to the new office with air cond that feels more like a heater. I miss seeing people i see everyday in my old place, 2 floors down.
I found this online. Everyone should print out a large copy and paste it somewhere in your office. I prolly putting it as my desktop wallpaper and show my boss. BOSS YOU SEE!! :)
Oh.. I uploaded the picture below just because i like it.



1 comment:
=.= behave. lama tak baca, baca, terus stress
Post a Comment