Uncertainties?
Uncertainties : I will follow u…. (*DIGI theme song playing*)
*Dear uncertainties,
I am afraid of you. Not just afraid. Very afraid.Ya of coz it is normal to be afraid of what you are not sure about. I am sure everyone feels the same sometimes.
I am very angry of myself for being a coward to you. I’m searching for reasons why I am so afraid of you. You are intangible. You are not concrete. I can’t touch you. I can’t see you. I can’t even feel you physically. You are not real. But yet I am afraid of you. You are so powerful!! I suspect you have the type of ‘inner force’ that the Chinese have in the ancient KUNG FU movies. -__-“
Please go away!
Sincerely yours,
-[ME]-*
I am a person who is more comfortable stepping into certain, assured zone rather than floating into something I don’t know. Or maybe I don’t know what type of person I am.
Maybe I enjoy uncertainties. Perhaps I hate certainty. It is boring. It is too stable. It is uninteresting. Too secured. I don’t know! I don’t know!
Being afraid of uncertainties has gotten me deeper into my own-already-existed laziness. There is at least 70% laziness in me. Could be more! I THINK DEFINITELY MORE.
Simple things like buying a new mobile phone. Questions begin to pop out like nobody’s business. *What if they upgrade again in few months? Am I able to repay the outstanding fee? What will happen if I forgot to pay the monthly installment? I don’t want to be black listed. What if the phone got stolen? I will be devastated. That’s a whole month salary there.* why like that??! Seriously? F.U.C.K . M.Y. L.I.F.E can?!!! Ended up not buying. Too lazy to even care anymore. Mobile phone. PFFFFTTTT Small case.
U see, just a small tiny matter, made me wandered around the globe before deciding which pair of shoes suits me more. I’m fucking 26 turning 27 so damn soon and I still ponder and ponder and keep on pondering about what I’m gonna do in life. Major fail!
Try me! Ask me what I like! Ask me what I want!
I don’t know! ^__^
kthxbye
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment