MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 9th December 2007
- 6.30 pm
- Stadium Merdeka

sigh!
MCR concert!!!~ which i can't go. y? coz i'm having final exams and a thesis to rush as the dateline is around the corner! I WANNA GO!! ishy mishy~ not sure when will they coming back to M'sia again if i miss out this time! I WANNA GO MCR CONCERT!
.
hmmm... how bout tis way~
"HEY MCR, Y DON'T U GUYS POSTPONE UR CONCERT NEXT WEEK?
GREAT IDEA? OF COZ! TO 14TH OR 15TH.. 16TH WILL DO TOO!"
GREAT IDEA? OF COZ! TO 14TH OR 15TH.. 16TH WILL DO TOO!"
yayaya.. dream on silly me!!
When I was a young boy,
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band.
He said,
"Son when you grow up, will you be the saviour of the broken,The beaten and the damned?"
He said
"Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non believers, the plans that they have made?"
Because one day I leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the black parade."
.
-WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE-


2 comments:
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i'm screaming teenagers in my mind right now...u're not alone ok!!!
sep!!!
sad case~~
i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment