currently listening to Gabrielle-Out of reach.
(from Missy-Maybelle's blog)
(from Missy-Maybelle's blog)
29th Nov 2007
Got a sms from Pluto regarding Felicia’s birthday bash.
“Hey frens, tomoro Felicia’s 21st bday plan. Sg Wang Green Box, 8pm to 12pm k buffet. RM32++. If the room not in used, they’ll extend for us. Pls reply to confirm. Now!”
I did not reply on the spot as I’m not sure I could go or not. I told Pluto I’ll get back l8r.
30th Nov 2007
I told Pluto that I might not be coming tonight. Pluto replied..
“har? If I change to Jusco Balakong?”
The point is not da place. I told Pluto I’m attending a family gathering and dinner. Well since Pluto made it so obvious that the place is the thing that made me refuse to attend Felicia’s party.. I replied..
“I’ll try my best to come. But it al depends on what time my dinner ends.”
Few hours later…
Pluto: “Because of the both Cherry!! (I have a fren with the same first name). Plz think urself who is the both Cherry. V change to Balakong liao. Plz take note. Hehe.”
I was like WTF was that???? Did I tell Pluto that I will go if they change the place??? No I did not!!! Pluto made it sound like me n the other Cherry force them to change place! I was thinking to fwd the sms to Cherry and replied Pluto with fire burning around my head. I soon calmed down n replied saying I did not ask Pluto to change place. N a smile.. I doubt the “hehe” Pluto wrote in the sms. Sure wrote dengan segala paksaan~
To my not-so-surprise, Cherry received a similar sms from Pluto too! (I’m not sure how many person Pluto send the similar sms too. Cherry wrote..
“did u tell Pluto y u cant go KL? Shit! U know what? I told Pluto earlier I might not go coz im having exams. Then Pluto smsed everyone saying that BECAUSE OF BOTH CHERRY THEY CHANGE PLACE. Said like it was our fault………….walau eh!”
This Pluto is obviously putting the blame on us. Maybe Pluto’s plan was not so successful tats y Pluto have to blame it on someone! I told my one of my gf, Yoyo bout this.
She said this is the 1st time she saw me scold ppl like this.
I wrote to Yoyo..
“…….not sure if u receive tat sms. I was fucking mad when I saw tat. What da hell man? Excuse me. I did not ask Pluto to change the place. I said I cant go. How fuckingly stupid is that? Can’t differentiate what is “can’t go” n “change place, I’ll go” I definitely did not say I’ll go if they change the venue. N ‘plz take not”????? mahai~ what is that suppose to mean? Y Pluto is blaming on us? Pluto obviously got ntg to do. Ask that freak get a life man!!”
So frust!! Dahla I din sleep for nearly 27 hrs.. rushing my assignment like mad! Din sleep last nite at al! slept in class.. did not pay full attn to lecturer. Sigh~ I tot I can get a good
afternoon sleep after I got back from class. Mana tau~ some bozo sent me a bozo sms! Spoilt my day!! N yes I did not attend the party which is happening now.. n I lied about the family dinner. who cares now! Fully apologize to Felicia!!
*based on true story~all names had been change. No real names had been sacrifice except “Cherry”*
Got a sms from Pluto regarding Felicia’s birthday bash.
“Hey frens, tomoro Felicia’s 21st bday plan. Sg Wang Green Box, 8pm to 12pm k buffet. RM32++. If the room not in used, they’ll extend for us. Pls reply to confirm. Now!”
I did not reply on the spot as I’m not sure I could go or not. I told Pluto I’ll get back l8r.
30th Nov 2007
I told Pluto that I might not be coming tonight. Pluto replied..
“har? If I change to Jusco Balakong?”
The point is not da place. I told Pluto I’m attending a family gathering and dinner. Well since Pluto made it so obvious that the place is the thing that made me refuse to attend Felicia’s party.. I replied..
“I’ll try my best to come. But it al depends on what time my dinner ends.”
Few hours later…
Pluto: “Because of the both Cherry!! (I have a fren with the same first name). Plz think urself who is the both Cherry. V change to Balakong liao. Plz take note. Hehe.”
I was like WTF was that???? Did I tell Pluto that I will go if they change the place??? No I did not!!! Pluto made it sound like me n the other Cherry force them to change place! I was thinking to fwd the sms to Cherry and replied Pluto with fire burning around my head. I soon calmed down n replied saying I did not ask Pluto to change place. N a smile.. I doubt the “hehe” Pluto wrote in the sms. Sure wrote dengan segala paksaan~
To my not-so-surprise, Cherry received a similar sms from Pluto too! (I’m not sure how many person Pluto send the similar sms too. Cherry wrote..
“did u tell Pluto y u cant go KL? Shit! U know what? I told Pluto earlier I might not go coz im having exams. Then Pluto smsed everyone saying that BECAUSE OF BOTH CHERRY THEY CHANGE PLACE. Said like it was our fault………….walau eh!”
This Pluto is obviously putting the blame on us. Maybe Pluto’s plan was not so successful tats y Pluto have to blame it on someone! I told my one of my gf, Yoyo bout this.
She said this is the 1st time she saw me scold ppl like this.
I wrote to Yoyo..
“…….not sure if u receive tat sms. I was fucking mad when I saw tat. What da hell man? Excuse me. I did not ask Pluto to change the place. I said I cant go. How fuckingly stupid is that? Can’t differentiate what is “can’t go” n “change place, I’ll go” I definitely did not say I’ll go if they change the venue. N ‘plz take not”????? mahai~ what is that suppose to mean? Y Pluto is blaming on us? Pluto obviously got ntg to do. Ask that freak get a life man!!”
So frust!! Dahla I din sleep for nearly 27 hrs.. rushing my assignment like mad! Din sleep last nite at al! slept in class.. did not pay full attn to lecturer. Sigh~ I tot I can get a good
afternoon sleep after I got back from class. Mana tau~ some bozo sent me a bozo sms! Spoilt my day!! N yes I did not attend the party which is happening now.. n I lied about the family dinner. who cares now! Fully apologize to Felicia!!
*based on true story~all names had been change. No real names had been sacrifice except “Cherry”*


No comments:
Post a Comment