So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye!!
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight!
(A song adapted from 'Sound of Music' movie)
GOOOOOOD BYEEeeeeee!
----
----
FAREWELL MY FREE DAYTIME!
I shall rinduz u!
..
Well, first day of work. Nothing special nothing bizarre. Learn few things that i have to do when the person whom i will be taking over from leaves. Stress... haha! All at once! But still can handle it. People in my department are friendly. After work, i went to jalan jalan while waiting for mum to fetch me. Bought wasabi coated nuts. NICE! Good night. Working tmr. Now i officially can join people to say "Oh no! weekend end d!" or "YES WEEKEND IS HERE!" haha! Yes tmr is Friday!
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight!
(A song adapted from 'Sound of Music' movie)
GOOOOOOD BYEEeeeeee!
----
----
FAREWELL MY FREE DAYTIME!
I shall rinduz u!
..
Well, first day of work. Nothing special nothing bizarre. Learn few things that i have to do when the person whom i will be taking over from leaves. Stress... haha! All at once! But still can handle it. People in my department are friendly. After work, i went to jalan jalan while waiting for mum to fetch me. Bought wasabi coated nuts. NICE! Good night. Working tmr. Now i officially can join people to say "Oh no! weekend end d!" or "YES WEEKEND IS HERE!" haha! Yes tmr is Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment