I was going to login Facebook to check for updates. Clicked Mozilla Firefox, MSN webpage popped out.
OoooO!! BARBIE turning 50. As i viewed through the pictures of Barbie throughout the years, i came to this!! Rocker Barbie! WeeeeeeE! I'm lovin' this! Very different from what i had in mind about Barbie dolls. LOLx! The Barbie dolls i had were all glamour and girlish with some good girl look. And they were all either has blonde, brunette or brown hair. THIS ONE HAS 2-TONNED HAIR! COOL!~
And this Rocker barbie does look a bit gothic. Absolutely love it! How come i never encounter one of this in the store? hmmm.....
..
HAPPY FIVE-O BIRTHDAY BARBIE!
(hmm.. ya. the barbie i was introduced to looks like this! not exactly but something like this..).,.
.,.
Saturday morning. Went to breakfast with Wei Ann and Chye Li. Had Dimsum. I had to avoid eating prawns (not forever, but for now, DEFINITELY). I had some rashes last Monday. And the whole ithcy, patchy, reddish, ugly-looking rashes last for at least 3-4 days. They totally went off on Friday. That was NOT FUN! When i first saw those patches on my body, i was shiverring like nobody's business, tried so hard to not look at the patch. I'm scared. Smsed Huay to come home early so i could go to get a JAP! sakits~ It had been so long since my last jap that i totally forget that it does hurt a bit. haha! They didn't go away right after that. It lasted for another 2 days and some red red patches (not itchy, the aftermath of the rashes i think) came and went; came and went off until Friday.
Why am i trying to avoid eating prawns now? I think those rashes were caused by prawns. I had Tomyam(with prawns inside) soup for 3 consecutive days. /SLAP MYSELF! Friday-made myself add pranws, ate the prawns. Saturday-Mum tapao, with prawns, didn't eat the prawns. Sunday-heat up yesterday Tomyam leftover, with the prawns still inside, ignore the prawns. (i threw it away, didn't look appetizing to me). The soup i drank all contained prawns! eew! I feal itchy now juz by talking bout the rashes. EW!
..
..
After Saturday breakfast with Ann and Chye Li, Ann drive us all straight to Bangsar coz she wanna find a dress for her sister wedding dinner. It was so spontaneos! i wore a a lil' faded colour t-shirt. ish! I tot we are just having breakfats together. Balakong only ma! nvm, she's desperate for the dress. Found 1, wasn't that happy with that one also. Reached Kajang, straight to Pei Xzan's house. She tried on few dresses, pinjam some necklace back while i borrowed Pei Xzan's vampire love storybook!! Interesting!!
..
I used to ask why people like vampire story books so much. I don't understand. After reading one of the books, WOW! That's interesting! haha! Still don't understand why people like to read those, but I LOVE IT.
..
High Stakes by Erin McCarthy.



No comments:
Post a Comment