Saturday, February 28, 2009

untitled

OMG!! My side parking skill super "char" d! DAMN! Found it so hard to park along Jalan Imbi. Dah la kereta byk! Piglet!! I found a parking when the blady traffic lights turned green. When i stopped to reverse, some blady taxi honked! Go F yourself la! I'm not even reversing YET! Besides that, i also found out that taxi driving around city damn rude and they are all blady law breaker! FEW! FEW not 1. FEW taxis went on a red light. As in, the traffic light had shown a red light for some time, indicating drivers should have stop like 1-2 mins ago. Suddenly the taxi decided to just go.. I was like huh? Why didn't he just langgar right after it turned red? Why now? ahhh! Whatever la! Some taxi drivers looked damn blur! They masuk sini masuk sana sesuka hati. Nearly 'kiss' other cars. Blur as in they really look blur. or maybe they are just sleepy.
..
Sigh~ Sienness! My laptop "masuk kilang" and is not back yet. Can't bluetooth songs, Can't bluetooth pics i took using my "laukiap" handphone. Using pc, no speaker, lagi sien! I wanna blog about my outing with my girlfriends during January and February. All my photos are in the laptop. Sigh~ I will blog about it later.
..
While blogging, i was viewing Sher's photo in facebook. That girl took quite a number of shots of some HongKong artist during the Astro TVB Drama Award Show. I tell you, MOSES CHAN ROCK! hahaha! not hot's-HOT. nah i just like him out of so many HongKong male artist hahaha! Especially when he plays a very smart and macho type of character. Haha! AAAH! jealous...~ I also want to see him! yer!
..
Xhin Girl just told me that the "syair" card i helped her to make, has been posted up in the Pusat Sumber Sekolah. WAHAHA! Great! I can do kid's work and it was posted up for everyone to see. err...ya~ haha!
..
OH YA! ALL THE BEST JEFFREY CHIN! GO GO GO IRON MAN!! GOOD LUCK! WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR GOOD NEWS! WUHU!~ Jeffrey is competing in the IRONMAN race tomorrow (today la-Sat) in Langkawi. Everyone, let's pray that he will finish the race! WEeeeeeeE..!~

No comments: