Sorry for not updating more frequently. :)
I suddenly totally in love with Metro Station. Love their song "Seventeen Forever".
~~tweet tweet~~
Trace Cyrus is...emO! haha! FYI, Trace Cyrus is Miley Cyrus half brother. I wanted to put the video here but the embedding was disabled by request. The author is MetroStationTV. cis! Nvm~ Who wanna watch the video or just curious go watch it in youtube k. :)
..
Keith came to find me for lunch today. Hang out in my house for a while coz he wanna copy some songs. He showed me a video of a Korean singing "Touch My Body" in youtube. DAMN FUNNY! I don't even know what the song intended to tell us d after watching the video haha! You all should see this! Wait
Can laugh until u pengsan!~ LOLx!
If u dunno the song's actual lyric, go search.
Trace Cyrus is...emO! haha! FYI, Trace Cyrus is Miley Cyrus half brother. I wanted to put the video here but the embedding was disabled by request. The author is MetroStationTV. cis! Nvm~ Who wanna watch the video or just curious go watch it in youtube k. :)
..
Keith came to find me for lunch today. Hang out in my house for a while coz he wanna copy some songs. He showed me a video of a Korean singing "Touch My Body" in youtube. DAMN FUNNY! I don't even know what the song intended to tell us d after watching the video haha! You all should see this! Wait
Can laugh until u pengsan!~ LOLx!
If u dunno the song's actual lyric, go search.
Mariah Carey - Touch My Body.


No comments:
Post a Comment