Thursday, February 05, 2009

Datang dari O Z

Ya ya.. Updating now la! hehehe!
^^
So.. recently a lot of things associate with Australia keep coming into picture. Friends came back for holidays, souvenirs from friends, relatives emigrating to Perth, music from Melbourne and lots more.
..
I went to UCSI Unifest on 15th Jan 09. There was this band called Sceneatthemovie. Sceneatthemovie are based in Melbourne. They were good. Unlike other bands, i can actually hear what they were singing and not sure is it me or is the sound system doing pretty well too when it was their turn to play. Plus, they look good too. :) teehee* Girls were screaming.. going crazy when they came out. Especially the Korean Uni students. fuh...~
..
I bought their Ep. Cost only RM10. 4 songs.
People asking why don't they write "Happy Birthday" instead of "Happy New Year" (it was 15th Jan, and 18th is pretty close compared to 1st Jan). I didn't tell them it was my birthday 3 days later from the date la. Hmm.. I should have huh? haha!
And it turned out that one of the members is Linda's Uni friend. What a small world..
..
..
Souvenirs from Australia!
WEEeeeee..!~
Tea Leaves from Keith :)
He asked me if i would prefer coffee or tea. I choose tea. I wonder how coffee container looks like. haha! I like the shape of the tea container. Nothing special. I wonder how did he bring back few containers of that. That thing is not small u know..
..
There are 3 different types of tea leaves here.
#Refresh
#Relax
#Sleep Tight
..
..
What is this?
If i'm not mistaken, it is a porcupine. All the way from Perth!
Thanks Zk :) Looks unique!
..
I got 2 plush toy+keychain souvenirs this time. yeay!
Koala Bear and a keychain of Australia.
..
It is all about Jelly Beans!!!!!!
(Last year i got Harry Potter Bertie Botts.. hehe!)
..
Body wash in various shapes! LOLx!
..
Candy canes and WONKA FRUIT TINGLES-fizzy tongue tinglers.
All these from Melbourne! WEeee..! and i'm not sure which is my birthday present as they are all in 1 paper bag and was given to me on my birthday! hahaha! anyways..
Thanks Eve :)
..
..
Yi Wen came back for CNY!! And she is leaving tonight. I started to miss her already. It's so good to hear from her. She didn't change much except she looks very much hotter now. haha! I will surely miss the way she jokes around and laughs!! haha! That one is Classic! You won't forget!
Nougats, Chocolates and keychain from Yi Wen!
The chocolates are GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
..
Picture with Yi Wen and family is in Pei Xzan's cam. wee! Send to me ya!
..
^^
^^
All pasal O Z!

No comments: