A very memorable day!! An unforgettable, brilliant, excellent, tremendous and terrific event i ever had!! My birthday celebration..
^^
^^
^^
I was out with Wei Ann to fetch Zk from KLIA. Dropped Zk at her house and was invited for dinner. Refused at first because Huay said we are going out for dinner with the rest of the family. Had a little, and Ann showed quite reluctant to leave Zk's place. At last, she decided to leave. Calls kept coming in for Ann. I wondered who called her so many times that she kept running away from me. I suspect nothing. She drove me home.
..
She turned into a lane leading to my house. From far, I saw a gold Proton Waja which looks very much like Dui's car, parking just right outside my house. Then i saw, RAVE TEAM, on the back of the car. There was no time for me to wonder far. That was Dui's car!! I asked myself "What is his car doing here?" I turned to look at my house. OMG! A bunch of very familiar and recognizable faces were standing at my house porch, moving their mouth as though as they were singing. And then i heard a singing that sounds like.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U.."
^.^
YES!! standing like this!
My friends had attack my house without my permission to hold a surprise birthday party for me!! I was shock and yes, very surprise indeed. I refused to get down from Wei Ann's car initially as i do not know how to react and what to do. I asked Ann "Do you know about this?" She was laughing to herself, I nearly hit her. LOLx! Well, I was shocked ok. I need some time to calm myself down and look again to the direction of my house to see if it was all real. Yes it's real!
..
I had to come down no matter what.
..
..
Nah!! I was ok!! I try so hard to hold my -omg-i'm-so-touched- tears ok! If it wasn't Dui, i can still control my tears ok! Dui u really shouldn't kacau me that time.
Well, those are tears. Real tears~ Happy tears~
Thank You everyone for coming! Thank you everyone for being a part of this! Thank You for everything! I was the luckiest and happiest person on earth that night! My high school mates and together with my Uni mates, they were all here. I can still feel the excitement now. I cannot forget how excited i was on 17/01/09!
..
..
All this surprise and excitement! I must first thank LEONG PEI XZAN, my best friend for nearly 13 years! She's the head of the surprise! and again i must tell you this, Thank You so much! I cannot find any word to describe how happy i was, how thankful i was, and how much i love you! hehehe! MWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!~
..
and then Ying Huay.
Thank You so much for pakat-ing with Pei Xzan. hehe! U were great! Managed to keep it all a secret although u face me like 24/7.
..
My Kajang friends!
Omg!! This is such a surprise!! Mwaaah! Mwaaaah! Mwaaah! Eva, YenMin, YeiYin, PeiXzan, ChyeLi, WeiAnn, SherWi, Jeffrey, FeiYin, Clive, Eveline and Daniel. and to Carin, Zk and Abby who came afterwards. THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU BYK BYK!!
..
To My Cheras Friends.Thank You for coming all the way down to Kajang! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! EuEarn, ChenWei @ Dui, Venus, Hoho, Pooi Yee and WonZin. not to forget, Chi Lam and Kim Leong who came after work.
..
..
OooOO! We had Yee Sang! The Yee Sang is so goooooooooooD! Vanished in split of seconds!
Lou ah.. Lou ah!!


3 comments:
geeeeeeeeeez...can i cry? LOL!!!!
YER WHY MST PUT THAT LAST PIC??! CIS!!!
hahahaha! cry with me!
hahahaha! tat last pic is cun! hahaha!
glad that u are happy.. it was kinda consider the 1st suprise party that i got involved in that considered successful u know.. haha.. hav fun rite?? u hav great frens around u.. u know that rite?? haha..
Post a Comment