Cherry is sitting in her garden, sipping tea and enjoying the CNY wind!
That's my facebook status right now. hehe!
..
..
Yes! i'm lovin' the Chinese New Year wind!
It is bright and sunny but it is also windy! So windy it makes me wanna take out my mum's kerusi malas (lazy chair) to the garden (of coz under the shaddy area) to enjoy the WIND! haha! I am actually blogging in my garden now. wEeee..! Well it is about 5.30pm now, the sun is kinda hiding somewhere so i'm actually sitting under the bright and cloudy sky!
..
The taste of the cool wind during a hot day always signifies that Chinese New Year is near! I am so looking forward for CNY! No~ not only the food and the new clothes i'm talking about. Well i do love the feeling of having new clothes and eating all CNY delicacies! Yumm Yumm! I am also looking forward for family reunion! Everyone would come home for CNY! And not to forget the ANG POWs!!!! (red packet that filled with money, given by married people to children and unmarried people.) and then there are also the gamblings and drinking.. the staying out late for visiting hahaha! So much fun!
..
I JUST LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
^^
oooOOooo wind is blowing again!! weEEeeee..! so nice!!
..
..
Btw, there was this news in MSN Sports. A woman gave birth to a baby girl after 2 days she was pronounced brain dead. Scary.. but miracle! The baby name is Aya Jayne. Jayne is her mother's name while Aya was named after a Muslim word "Miracle".
..
CHECK OUT!
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9074180/Skating-champ-gives-birth-days-after-her-own-death?MSNHPHCP>1=39002
It is bright and sunny but it is also windy! So windy it makes me wanna take out my mum's kerusi malas (lazy chair) to the garden (of coz under the shaddy area) to enjoy the WIND! haha! I am actually blogging in my garden now. wEeee..! Well it is about 5.30pm now, the sun is kinda hiding somewhere so i'm actually sitting under the bright and cloudy sky!
..
The taste of the cool wind during a hot day always signifies that Chinese New Year is near! I am so looking forward for CNY! No~ not only the food and the new clothes i'm talking about. Well i do love the feeling of having new clothes and eating all CNY delicacies! Yumm Yumm! I am also looking forward for family reunion! Everyone would come home for CNY! And not to forget the ANG POWs!!!! (red packet that filled with money, given by married people to children and unmarried people.) and then there are also the gamblings and drinking.. the staying out late for visiting hahaha! So much fun!
..
I JUST LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
^^
oooOOooo wind is blowing again!! weEEeeee..! so nice!!
..
..
Btw, there was this news in MSN Sports. A woman gave birth to a baby girl after 2 days she was pronounced brain dead. Scary.. but miracle! The baby name is Aya Jayne. Jayne is her mother's name while Aya was named after a Muslim word "Miracle".
..
CHECK OUT!
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9074180/Skating-champ-gives-birth-days-after-her-own-death?MSNHPHCP>1=39002


No comments:
Post a Comment