Saturday, January 10, 2009

i iS sUpeR JAKUNS!

My journey in the train.
--------------------------------
The last time i travel to KL by train was ermm.. 4-5 years ago. I would never travel by train if i have other choice. It is always crowded, smelly, no place to sit and you get all kinds of eyes looking here and there and AT YOU.
..
I had to use to train yesterday coz car was in workshop and i wanna go for shopping in KLCC. I am so jakun you are not gonna believe it! haha! I kinda got very excited when the train move faster and it felt super-extremely fast as if i never experienced it before. Of coz it was not noticeable la. So jakun!
..
Finally i reached KL Central. Damn it! How long la i didn't step my feet into KL Central? I CANNOT FIND THE PUTRA LRT STATION. Shoot it! I was suppose to look for Rapid KL sign and enter. I thought Rapid Kl took over StarLRT only and not PutraLRT. Or maybe now it is all the same.. I DUNNO! I'M SO BLUR! Even those 'ang moh's (Mat Salleh/white) are smarter than me. gosh! I saw them when i was wandering, looking for PutraLRT then i saw them again waiting for LRT when i finally got to the right track! They were already there and they seems pretty sure of the way. Much much better than me! I am ding dong! haha! That's malufying!
..
The first thing i did when i reach KLCC was to get a drink and call Mom. Mom works nearby and joining me later. Decided to sit in A&W. Why? Coz it was partially empty! I chose to sit in the middle of an empty row.
~~
....Footsteps...
~~
Someone walking this way. A caucasian guy. oOooO.. ok looks not bad.. I was hoping that he would sit at any tables in front of me. DANG! He walked pass me and sat right behind me. cis~
..
Because the area was too empty, and someone sat behind me unexpectedly, gave me a lil' weird feeling. Plus he was quite cute.. not bad!!! haha!
..
It was like someone is watching you from the back. It felt like everything wasn't right. "Is my hair messy? Oh no.. maybe i should fix my hair." That kind of feelings when you realize someone good looking is sitting near you, you know? haha!
..
Luckily he went off in a while! Fuih.. he eats very fast! haha! Thank god he cabut cepat. On the second glance, he's not as cute as the first time i spotted him. Wahaha!
..
-Off to go baju hunting in Isetan-

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

hiew10y said...

it's been 5 years I have not use the public transport including the train.. when u expert dee teach k.. haha

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i'll be an expert but i wont use them! i refuse to use them! i dowannnn....!

Peanutxz said...

omg...! u shud jst turn back and said...'HI CUTIE! LOOKING AT ME?!!' LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha if ever cherry would turn around and say hi cutie it would mean the sky fell down from the sky =P

Just kidding k xD!!

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

eh!!! wat do u mean ah sarah??!! hahaha! ya the sky mite just fall down from the sky if i did tat! hahaha! i wun do tat! haha