HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO ME..
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO MEEEeeeee...~
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
^^
^^
^^
OMG!!
Why do i make this post up? why? hehehe!! Coz i'm so so so very touched sekali!! Paling teramat sangat terharu sekali! I'm still very surprise and excited over these...
(view pictures below)
^.^
^.^
You are cordially invited to view (view only) the pictures below and get jealous!
THESE!!!! THESE!!!!
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
^^
^^
^^
OMG!!
Why do i make this post up? why? hehehe!! Coz i'm so so so very touched sekali!! Paling teramat sangat terharu sekali! I'm still very surprise and excited over these...
(view pictures below)
^.^
^.^
You are cordially invited to view (view only) the pictures below and get jealous!
THESE!!!! THESE!!!!
THANK YOU LEONG PEI XZAN!!!
Love u byk byk! weee!
I know you are not very free. I know you are busy with your work! but omg! You managed to find some time to bake for me! They are so pretty! I dunno when to eat them. I sayang wanna eat them! I just wanna stare at them! Admire them!
..
THANK YOU AGAIN BABE! I'm so lucky to have you as my friend! Sayang........~~~
^^
..
the cupcakes are too pretty. i can't help snapping few more pictures! and i have to post it all up here!


4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
-in advance-
So now you have to blog about me wishing you in advance.
Lol hahaha!!!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration ahead =)
hi yinng, happy birthday in advance too.hahahahaha...
pei xzan so pandai buat cup cakes ye?pei xzan!!! i also want.hihi..
wow.. it's nice.. yinng, u promise make me some.. where a?? haha.. i would be touch if someone make for me too.. lol..
eh.. did i? hahahaha! i dunno how to make cupcakes wan wo. i know how to make muffins la hahaha w/out the toppings haha!
Post a Comment