Tuesday, February 24, 2009

and the oscar goes to....

Missed The Academy Awards Live, watched the repeated show at night. FUH! I super interested in Hugh Jackman now. hahaha! It's not that i'm not a fan when he was Wolverine, just that I super like him after he hosted The Academy Awards. Especially the performance.. GOSH!~~ Did you all see his performance? The Opening act and the "Musical is back". You have to watch it! Some fan has uploaded the performance video in youtube. GO WATCH IT!
..
Kate Winslet~ OMG.. I just love the way she thank people. haha! Angelina Jolie looks like a evil woman. FIERCE! She has a million dollar smile, not because her smile is so sweet/sexy/hot. Is because she seldom smile. cis! haha! I don't hate her.
..
Friends studying abroad left Malaysia one by one. Tomorrow, another friend heading back to Australia to further his study to Master. fuh~ Oh wait.. there is one friend leaving for China today. Owh~ Leaving only few maO gang here. Looking forward for them to come back again!! Will surely miss everyone out there. People!! BUY ME KEYCHAINS! HAHAHAHA!

No comments: