Sunday, May 31, 2009

One fine Saturday

Short one with lotsa photos
ooOOoo
yes super overdue~
..
On a normal Saturday, if Wei Ann is free, she'll attack my house EARLY in the morning. Then we'll go somewhr to eat or do something we have not been doing for years like playing volleyball. (which reminds me of the volleyball pictures. SHER WI!! YOUR EXAM OVER! I WANT PICTURES!) LOL!!
..
On 16/05/09, i suggested we go to watch wakeboarding and waterkiing competition. yeay!! The sport looks cool to me! Sarah tried wakeboarding before. and she loves it! The other reason i wanna go there is to... erhem.. cuci mata. hahahaa!! mana tau.... LOOK BELOW!

Junior cup wa??!! cis! hehe! but there were some adults also la. not bad~~ At least there were some grown up stunts. not all children. Although no HOT GUYS~ haha! I'm vain..
.......
The tower where the commentators were.
.......................
View from the stadium seating area. Some Hotel.
.......................
View from the nearby tent where the contestants are getting ready.
.................
One of the adults on board!
..........................
OOOoooOOO
yeay!! I managed to snap this! Although from far.. I'm pretty happy with my camera in which it failed on me everytime i wanna take a quick snapshot! Congratulation dear cammy! I miss you. U are still sick. I shall bring you to your clinic ASAP! Argh! I'm so benggang without my camera! ARGH! ok... back to the photos..
........................
.........
Uiks!! too late. He landed. I think, if I'm not mistaken, this guy is a contestant from Thailand.
.............
.......
Caucasian guy. Can't hear what the commentators were talking about. No sure where he was from. The few Exciting ones!!
....
..
OOooo..
This is even sYOk!!
I don't remember who took this shot. Certainly not me. Should be from Ann's camera. LUMIX rocks! haha! My cammy is SONY. Not sure if this guy falls down after this stunt. All i knew was... oOO AWESOME~!!!!!!!
..
These are the few shots that i think it is worth looking at haha!! Others erhm, forget bout it haha!
..
....
When the competition took a short break, we were taking our own short break too! By the way, for your information, we were sitting at some benches below the tower. Awesome kan? hehe! At first, me n Huay was sitting at the stadium-like seats while waiting for Ann and Sep. After that, we moved to the place below the tower which is much more quiet and less crowded. In fact, we were the only one there.. (until some blardy cameraman/photographer invaded our privacy, DAMN!!!)
Yinng and Huay
...
..
us... plus Sep's forehead. hahaha!
-----
--
-
BREAK TIME!!!
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Thx Wei Ann!!! hehehe! Main sponsor of our snack that day!
....
Before i forget, one of the photographer uncle took a picture of my sis sitting at the stairs right after i snap a pic of her. After i done clicking my camera, he said "dou lai yi chang" deng!!!! as in mandarin- "one more shot" Pay royalty fee please if u wan to snap our pics! We were quite scared of that uncle. Then, after some time, that uncle wanna snap a pic of 4 of us.. duh.. no pls!! no thx!! Wei Ann: "Can you stop taking our pictures?" Terrer! i sukaaaaA Wei Ann. i was so scared also.
..
It got me thinking. If the photographer was a HOT, ATTRACTIVE good looking GUY, we won't feel the same. wahahhaa! Instead of asking him to stop taking our pics, we might jump to him and said, "can we have ur number pls" damn malufying hahaha!! SO bias!!
..
......
Saturday nite, Decanter!
oOOooOO by the way. MU WON THE MATCH THAT DAY! against Arsenal if i'm not mistaken. (ignoring the game they lost to Barca. IGNORE! lalalalala~~~~ lululululu~~~~)
The babes!
standing: ~Seprenna, Linda, Abby, myself.
Sitting: ~Wei Ann, Sue Lynn and Pei Xzan.
:)
..........
SNAP!!!!!
.....
snap!!!!!

OMG!! mulut i bukan main besar masa gelak!
eeeeEKS!
SNAP! was gooooood!
..
That night at Decanter was a mistake. I failed in planning. Officially failed. Shouldn't have join 2 different, VERY DIFFFERENT groups together. = disaster. haha! I'm so sorry that some are being ignored, some felt very boring-luckily they found their own entertainment outside Decanter. Each group are divided in a very obvious way. We were doing our own things. Some only wants to drink and keep complaining why we are not drinking enough. Some, like me, wants to drink and catch up with frens. Totally different.. Sorry. Next time you all plan la. hahaha! I is failed!! hahahaa!! But thank god all of us reach home safely! wahahaha!! Gathering outside my house somemore at 2 stg in the morning! Terrer! hahaha!

2 comments:

chyeli said...

how come i am not invited a??

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

ey.. dah tau u r not invited then shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh la.. wahahhaha! NOLA... JOKING ONLI.1

Sorry dear, u were in ipoh :)