It was another ordinary Tuesday night.. except for the fact that i'm partying ('mildly') in Eva's house. hehe! Working the next day la. Drink pun kena limit. sigh~ haha!
--
Last Tuesday, 5th May 2009 was the last day of exam for our Cikgu Eva. She will be heading to our old school for training soon. CONGRATULATIONS EVA DEAR! She decided to held a party RIGGGGGHT after her exam. Soraya, Chye Li, Yen Mei together with Kong and me went there straight after our work.
--
We felt so small among the cikguS-cikguS sekalian. hehe!
Only managed to save few photos from facebook. Will get a copy of original size from Eva. There were 300++ of 'em. These few that i'm gonna attach are the few i love the most!! hehe!
----
--
--
Last Tuesday, 5th May 2009 was the last day of exam for our Cikgu Eva. She will be heading to our old school for training soon. CONGRATULATIONS EVA DEAR! She decided to held a party RIGGGGGHT after her exam. Soraya, Chye Li, Yen Mei together with Kong and me went there straight after our work.
--
We felt so small among the cikguS-cikguS sekalian. hehe!
Only managed to save few photos from facebook. Will get a copy of original size from Eva. There were 300++ of 'em. These few that i'm gonna attach are the few i love the most!! hehe!
----
--
#1
I dunno what happen here actually. I think Chye Li feels like hitting the one who took this eerherrmm...j..u..s..t..i..n..~ as she do not like to be captured candidly. hehe!--
--
#2
This the pic where we get ready to snap a group pic without everyone inside. Sort of testing testing. We were all ready with our smile, silly pose, and etc... suddenly somebody "HAAAAAAAAAAACHOO!" Camera clicked and snapped at the PERFECT timing when everyone was LOL!! PERFECT TIMING! AWESOME!! hahaha!--
--
#3
This is the pic with EVERYONE inside. Including Eva's brother-Robin and friends. SO HAPPY!! My favourtie of all 300++ pics. (although i haven't seen like the other 200 pics yet) hehe! Look so happy!! Oh ya, someone mentioned in fb comment that we actually forgot about the maid. ok.... well true...! haha!--
Spotted me? Spotted a guy beside me? Not exactly beside, a bit front. Robin's friend. He was actually kneeling down. And i was actually standing and bended down a bit. LOOK how tall he is although after kneeling. gosh! I'm so short. I remember i told him when he decided to join in the pic by STANDING NEXT to me. "Are you going to stand here? No.. You are not going to stand here!! You cannot stand beside me. You are too tall. U make me look freaking short. GO away!" I think he went "okok...." then laugh n kneel down, ready for picture..
--
I'm short ok!!! I don't need a freaking tall person to stand beside me in pictures to clarify that!! LOL!
--
Cikgu-Cikgu sekalian especially Cikgu tersayang kami, Eva!!
Thank You for having us in your "R.I.P EXAMS PARTY". We had a lot of fun!! Had fun in the 'ping-pong beer' game! Too bad we lose at the end! !@#$%^%$# We were leading!! aiks aiks~ Nvm, they were just lucky!! We will be back!! wahaha!! I promise! We will be back!! hehehehe!!


No comments:
Post a Comment