First there was this blardy bus in front of my car that farted black smoke. Then after the black fart from the blardy bus, here comes a white fart from a motorcycle. Fuh! Ya tell me, what a way to start my morning in KL. Dah la it was freaking hazy this few days in KL. Well that’s not the point.
---
At around 10am, my boss called “Cherry, come in.” I was thinking “Oh what now?” OO luckily it is good news. She called up a subsi and asked if there are vacancy for me and if I can go see the head now. A quick n sudden informal interview. I printed my resume and all sort of things- zoomed off to level 11 to c this guy.
--
Colleagues joke around but refuse to tell me more about this interviewer. Dang!! I lagi nervous! I heard some “…I tell u.. it’s his eyes..” then when they realize I’m listening. They stopped and laughed. Yoh! U say I takut anot la!! Hmph!! then they said again right before I went out, “so if u get in, u will be working under him la? Wow..yo…!!” OOOOOoooH stress!
--
Okie. I met him.
He is… ok! Hahaha!!
Well, he has the look. Not bad looking. Quite young. As in not very old n quite young to be a head. Now I understand why my colleagues are laughing and so excited bout that la.
He is… ok! Hahaha!!
Well, he has the look. Not bad looking. Quite young. As in not very old n quite young to be a head. Now I understand why my colleagues are laughing and so excited bout that la.
--
However, I think screwed up the so-called interview. I was so nervous and the interview was so sudden. My brain betrayed me. My brain wasn’t functioning on its best behaviour. I found myself wondering, stressed, and thinking blankly. Nothing came across my mind at that moment. NOTHING!! Even the simplest question, I found myself searching so hard for the ans.
--
After that, back to office. The ans I suppose to give all whiz and whoosh in front of me. As if as they had juz been released from my brain-prison. I regret I told my boss I am able meet him immediately. I should ask her to gimme more time to at least prepare myself physically and mentally for that so-called interview.
--
Sigh. Too late. Tak pe. Hope they call me up again. I don’t mind another division. I just want to learn new things and have a job after my temp contract ends. Wuuu.. this job sounds interesting!
--
Pray hard!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:
wow...good luck ya~~~ bila teh-c?
u kate esok. esok after dinner la if possible. will bercallings
cool.. i wanted to work like u too.. haha.. wei, u guys teh-c again without me a?? so cruel de u guys.. =(
im not going into tat place. i think. coz i screwed up. i wasn't prepared. totally..
eh drink teh c w/out is cruel??? nolo. juz a bit selfish wahahah! anyway. i have drink teh c few times but not with faye yin so u cannot say that we forget u ok! haha!
Post a Comment