Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Day Out @ The Zoo! + an event with displeasure

OK! hehe! This is also another super overdue post. Zoo outing with my 3 younger sis. But before that, i wanna comment or i would prefer to call it "express my dissatisfaction and anger" towards BEACH CAFE in Prima Kajang.
..
I never like to visit that place if i have other choices. I only go there when my friends are already there. I've been there a few times. BEACH CAFE is famous for their waitress. (in my opinion la). Mostly very young girls, dressed up quite erhem, with kiddy cartoon-like high pitch voice..etc. Sorry if i offended any Beach Cafe fan/lover/goers. It is just me. I don't like the people there.
..
That's quite fine la. I don't care whatever. But... PLEASE LA SMILE WHEN YOU SERVE US. I don't understand why they cannot smile or just freaking look at the customers when they serve? I see them smile at other tables. oh.. Maybe coz we only have girls sitting in our table. I don't know. and for all this dim-witted+stupid+brainless+skimpy monkey face service we need to pay 15% service charge??????!!!! (no govt tax) What i did not notice bout Beach Cafe @ Prima Kajang before this is the receipt!! Fucking 15% wei. WTF!?? (seriously do not compare with food outlet in another country. strictly in Malaysia only. more specifically.. KAJANG)
..
I went through the some receipts i kept at home.
--RedBox @ The Curve only charge 5% service tax
--Yogi Tree @ The Gardens Charge 10% service tax (with nicer decor, nice people hanging around, very soothing ambience, healthy food, great service. i don't felt any pain paying them 10% service tax)
--Hard Rock Cafe, Jalan Sultan Ismail charged 10% service tax. (with mostly tourist, expatriates and some locals as customers, they provide good service, 100% better than those rude waitresses i mentioned earlier)
--Luna Bar @ Menara Panglobal charge 10% service tax. (nice place, nice pool, nice view, great music, nicer seats compared to Beach Cafe @ Prima Kajang, no lala(s))
..
What on earth service they provide us that required us to pay 15% service tax? Sour-monkey-face waitress? Lousy artificial coloured drink? or hot-slutty (they are certainly not sexy) waitress with skimpy clothes? (well tats what they want us to think)
RIDICULOUS!!
..
People, please don't visit this place if you have any better choices. Unless you wanna pay 15% service charge to enjoy some lousy service la.
..
Just ignore everything i said if you don't agree or don't like what i posted.
I AM MEAN! I AM EVIL! I KNOW! but i enjoy every moment of it! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally
~~~^.^~~~
@--^.^--@
^-^
26/11/2008
A day Out @ The Zoo
..
Huay and I decided to take the 2 young ones to Zoo this holiday. I've been to zoo before when i was very young. Huay too but she don't remember when. I remember there was a KFC inside the Zoo. I cannot find it! It is not in the map. cis!~ They probably demolish it and build some food stall. YES they did. There was another fast food restaurant called ADABI stg stg. Sells fast food like KFC too. nah.. don't want to try it.
..
BEWARE! PHOTOS OVERLOADED AHEAD! hehe!
I am too lazy to type many many words. So just enjoy the photos ya. haha!
..
Binng, Huay and Xhin @ Multi Animal Show
Multi? They only showed us parrots, sea lions, and.. ya thats it! BORING! and they present the animals in Bahasa Malaysia. There were quite a number of tourist. -students and family- I wonder if they understood.
..
I managed to capture few shots of the sea-lions performing. I didn't know that sea lions use their tail to stand. And it was divided into 2 side. And and and, the tail was so strong that they can bend the it when standing! fuiyoh! I am so jakun!
..
Walked around after the show. Bumped into Gloria and Moto-Moto. But they were just to lazy to show up.
..
Walked some more, bumped into Flamingoes. Love the orange ones! Yellow circle=they were either fighthing or kissing. They were very noisy. Maybe male wanted to kiss but female refuse. or male wants it, female wants it too but jual mahal. LOLx!
..
Spotted 2 tortoise crawling slowly to each other. All lovey dovey~ So sweet!
..
Happily walking despite the hot weather!
..
oooOH! Melman!!! I am quite mesmerized by giraffes! hehehehe! They got so close to me that i nearly ran away! hehe! Unique!
..
Next to giraffes, the neighbour Mr. Elephant, was pooping and peeing. ew! How come i noticed it when it was about 100 metres away from where i stand? Because some uncles shouted "Look! the elephant is pooping! aiyo! Look at the waste! Damn BIG wei!" in Cantonese la. Tunggu apa lagi. Everyone run towards the elephant. Imagine so many people looking at u when u pee/poop and quite amused by the shape and size of your shit. LOL!
..
My 3 sisters in action again! LOVE Xhin Girl's expression!
..
Then Then Then...
I was in action! haha! Not sure if the tree is real or fake?
..
The biggest purpose of visiting the zoo was I WANT TO SEE A LION! and there was some disappointment! No lion wei!~ Just statue! yer! well i saw a lionness. THATS NOT ENOUGH! Lionness is not AWESOME enough for me... wwuuU!
..
Tigers were either sleeping-back facing- or hiding. Spotted this tiger hiding behind the tree. (viewed from side)
..
@ The Savannah! The antelope!
..
@ The Savannah. The Rhinoceros! BIG! Not beautiful haha but i'm quite fascinated by it! and they looks like some very hard, huge rock moving very slowly!
..
@ The Savannah. Ice cream break!
..
In front of the camel, Xhin Berkungfu! haiyak!
..
@ The Ape Centre. Our ancestor! The Orang Utan. (reminds me of the orang utan joke px tested on me. I GOT THROUGH! haha!)
..
The ugly wild boar! eeks! Very lazy. Were all sleeping. A worker passed by throwing in some food. Blady scary! Every wild boar ran towards the food like hungry hooligans! So sudden and a bit frighten, i backed off a little.
Ugly anot?
..
..
After spent about 3 and a half hour walking the whole Zoo, we decided we must try the train too before leaving. So here we are!
eeks! i look so tired!
..
..
I asked Huay to do the hanging from the train pole pose! Bloody Uncle behind Xhin keep pushing her, asking her to go down! Bloody hell u uncle! Everyone went down the other way. Thats why i asked Huay posed this way. Then he walked away without looking back at us. I don't like u uncle!
..
After the train ride. @ some abandoned train! My 3 younger sis beraksi lagi!
...
..
~The End~
><

4 comments:

Fayeyin said...

is C-Beach Cafe. they got the "C" infront...HAHAHHAHAHAH....
im absolutely totally agree with u!!!
5!!!

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i wanna put bitch then like pangkah kan it. but i forgot how d. dunno wat /s then s ah dunno la.. ahhaha! 5!!!!

chyeli said...

i like going to the zoo.. nice.. haha... i just went there before my holiday.. haha.. i haven get pic from my fren so i haven blog about it.. and all my frens say next time wanna ask me baby-sit their kids go zoo cause they dun like zoo wo.. haha.. =) cool..

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

i dun zoo smell wahahaha! i dun like flamingo poop! EVERYWHERE! from above!! i dun like hot sun! but i enjoy myself there.