DEAREST Chong Fei Yin,
Happy birthday to you Smaxy Angel!
Glad we are friends for years! more than a decade!! (i think i knew u back when i was in std one. haha!) POWER! hehe! And sorry i have to cut Steph out. hehe! I realize that we seldom take pics with only two of us. hehe! Next time we must take ok!
^^
^^
@--------^.^--------@
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
..
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
..
By Joanna Fuchs
--^.^--
oh ya~ welcome to the double 2!
Love always,
Cherryinng^
MWAAAAAAAAAaaaahhH!!~
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.
..
By Joanna Fuchs
--^.^--
oh ya~ welcome to the double 2!
Love always,
Cherryinng^
MWAAAAAAAAAaaaahhH!!~
..
..
--
Hmmm....I realize that there is another fella who share the same birthday as you. (through facebook of coz. hehe)
Hmmm....I realize that there is another fella who share the same birthday as you. (through facebook of coz. hehe)
..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEW!
(sorry curi pic)
(sorry curi pic)



2 comments:
Haha..thank u!! love u so much! wat a sweet post...and the gambar...haha...
weee! hahaha eh we dun have any recent gambar berdua dua-an la! hahaha! i hope steph dun c this haha!
Post a Comment