Hehehe!
Yea.. i just finish reading. And in case you were wondering what? I just finished reading all Harry Potter books. Hehe! had been following the story ever since i laid my mind into the wizarding world 7 years ago. I didn't immediately continue reading after the 5th book. I was so excited to hear the 6th book was coming out! Got it at once! I let my sis read it first as i was having exams around the corner. And then i got too lazy start to read again..not even after the 7th/final book was out. I just started to follow the story again like last week. YA! Call me a fan huh? Only finish reading after the final 2 books came out.. what? like 2-3 or maybe 4 years ago? when every fan has already stored the books so well, nicely inside the deepest area of their book shelf? haha!
..
Not really 100% glad that i finish reading those books. I was so keen into their wizarding world, into the story that JK Rowling created. As if i was there. I so wanna know more, read more about what happen to Harry Potter and the rest of the wizarding world. However, if JK Rowling continue the story of Harry Potter and doesn't stop, i bet it would get pretty boring and people might lose interest in reading it. hehe!
..
Yea.. i just finish reading. And in case you were wondering what? I just finished reading all Harry Potter books. Hehe! had been following the story ever since i laid my mind into the wizarding world 7 years ago. I didn't immediately continue reading after the 5th book. I was so excited to hear the 6th book was coming out! Got it at once! I let my sis read it first as i was having exams around the corner. And then i got too lazy start to read again..not even after the 7th/final book was out. I just started to follow the story again like last week. YA! Call me a fan huh? Only finish reading after the final 2 books came out.. what? like 2-3 or maybe 4 years ago? when every fan has already stored the books so well, nicely inside the deepest area of their book shelf? haha!
..
Not really 100% glad that i finish reading those books. I was so keen into their wizarding world, into the story that JK Rowling created. As if i was there. I so wanna know more, read more about what happen to Harry Potter and the rest of the wizarding world. However, if JK Rowling continue the story of Harry Potter and doesn't stop, i bet it would get pretty boring and people might lose interest in reading it. hehe!
..
"Ya, retired when you are at the peak, when you are still famous so that people will remember you as -you at the peak, the strong ones- rather than -you stop coz people losses interest in your story-"
..
So YEAH PEOPLE! I just wanna screamed
..
So YEAH PEOPLE! I just wanna screamed
"I'VE FINISH READING HARRY POTTER STORY BOOKS! YES!"
..
And now i can't wait for the 6th movie to come out!
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
ooOOooWeeeeeee!
..
But before proceeding to the 6th movie, i MUST watch the 5th; Harrpy Potter and the Order of Phoenix first. Hmmmm...~
..
shhhhhh.....~
..
And now i can't wait for the 6th movie to come out!
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE
ooOOooWeeeeeee!
..
But before proceeding to the 6th movie, i MUST watch the 5th; Harrpy Potter and the Order of Phoenix first. Hmmmm...~
..
shhhhhh.....~


2 comments:
I'm glad that you are aware how slow u are just to finish the books now..hahaha!! but i like this sentence of yours.. "retired when you are at the peak, when you are still famous" strong ones!!~ ;)
wah congratulations.
LOL...we shall all re-read. and re-watch. until the movie releases.
Post a Comment