Monday, December 01, 2008

Random rantings

I've recently read a blog about people who talk BIG. Just like the blogger, I hate people who talk BIG. I cannot tahan people like that. Sometimes I walk away. Sometimes I have no choice but to sit with that person on the same table. I got tired of people who think that they are so great. Man, wo do you think you are? You don't expect everyone to really agree with EVERYTHING you said! It would be awesome if what you said is freaking true or whatsoever. But I found them bullshits~ You are just another bullshitter you were critizing and complaining about earlier. I wonder why people have the guts to complain about something before looking at ownself. Not realizing, you might be the one you were complaining ok. You search in the internet and talk like you experienced it first hand? What is that? What's wrong with you people? If your found that info in the internet, just say it is from the internet la. Why do your have to pretend like it happened in front of you? Oh gosh...~ so tired of these people.
><
><
Here's another one. Yes! TRUE! One's misery could be one's happiness. Sometimes we laugh at people's misery. Obviously not those that really bad la ok. lol! (Like people lost their home during fire or something. Not those kind ok.) For example, we laugh at friends who fell down from being overly smart; we laugh at friends who puke when they are drunk; we laugh at people who got embarassed in public; and many more. I am a normal human being so I dare to say I have done some of the above. Which is so not the right thing to do. SORRRY! hehe~
><
There are some people who thinks that everything they said never gonna hurt anybody. Stupid people.! Think twice before you speak. Let those datas that are coming out from your stinky mouth scan through your big brain. Because somewhere you live or people whom you mix with don't take that as a problem, doesn't mean you can do it to other people. Sometimes they just wanna avoid conflict so they just keep quiet and let you "perform". and your "performed" it WELL! very WELL! and and and... Eventhough something is true, you don't have to repeat it or annouce it to the world! Why would you do that? Maybe it makes you feel so powerful and so right for stepping on others. Maybe you feel so in-control for saying such thing.
><
AaaRRrrgghhhH! I just wanna rant!

5 comments:

Fayeyin said...

who oh????......i mean the blog...

chyeli said...

wow.. it was a really angry blog.. my god.. who being like that?? dun angry dun angry.. well, i believe in this world wat kind of people also got de la.. sometime i feel i am right others is wrong too... just diff perspective.. haha.. dun worry.. after ranting i hope u get better?? =)

Fayeyin said...

she totally feel better after jz now rant to me face to face...WAHAHAHAH..and confirm the person she rant-ed in the post is not me~ wuhu~~

|!_*Cherloyy*_!| said...

wahahahaha! ya u r so true! not u faye dun worry. hahaha! im not angry la chye li. i juz wanna rant jer. hahaha! i wanna post stg w/out pic n i got stg to rant. so juz blog la haha! it needs a lot of writting hahaha!

chyeli said...

fayeyin: u did something wrong a?? so scare that person is u.. haha..

yinng: i understand de.. =) no worry.. need talk u know my phone is always on.. =)